InterimsNorth started as an online LinkedIn group. We chose to make it a closed group, meaning access is restricted to validated members and content is not visible to the wider world. This we felt would enable honest debate and discussion.
We then took the idea to a series of real-life meetings and now to develop a web presence - the InterimsNorth website.
InterimsNorth is free to join – the only charges we make are to attend meetings ; these charges are kept as low as possible and are intended to cover the costs of providing those meetings, the website and other support materials.
The website is of course open to all but there is also a Members Only area with specific benefits (see below). To be accepted as a Member of InterimsNorth you MUST:
- be a practicing Interim, defined as already operating via a Limited Company and with a normal minimum daily rate of £400 (ie committed to an interim career)
- be a member of the InterimsNorth Linkedin group (ie already involved)
- have attended at least 2 InterimsNorth meetings (ie have contributed to the costs of providing both those meetings and the website and its ongoing development).
Please do not apply if you do not meet these criteria - we consistently and rigidly enforce the requirements.
Members have the following current benefits:
- Use of the Member of InterimsNorth logo on business cards, email and letterheads
- Access to all meeting outputs and other reference materials
- Use of "What can an Interim do for my Business" marketing presentation, customisable to dual brand members company and Interims North
- Registration on and use of the full Members list as a source of quality fellow interims
- Personal Profile Page, headline summary of which rotates on public pages