InterimsNorth was formed in 2011 as a LinkedIn online group (InterimsNorth), Tracy Shuff (with over 17 years experience within the interim provider space) and Charles Stuart (a professional interim manager for 10 years), who shared a passion to create a focused networking group for interims living and working in the North.
The central objectives of InterimsNorth are to:
- Create a connected, real world, interim community in the North with regular meetings
- Encourage members to attend face to face meetings to improve the quality of group networking
- Engender a better understanding of interim management and its benefits to businesses
- To provide a LinkedIn group for discussion for members and potential members of InterimsNorth
To achieve these objectives we have already:
- Held over 25 networking meetings bringing together interims, providers and specialist service companies
- Created a small but growing database of interims
- Created initial marketing material about both interim management and InterimsNorth
- Created this website which gives us a focal point and base to keep all resources in one central, accessible location for members.
We are currently planning our events for 2017, so do come back and check the Events page for latest information.