InterimsNorth was formed in 2011 as a LinkedIn online group (InterimsNorth), Tracy Shuff (with over 17 years experience within the interim provider space) and Charles Stuart (a professional interim manager for 10 years), who shared a passion to create a focused networking group for interims living and working in the North.
The central objectives of InterimsNorth are to:
- Create a connected, real world, interim community in the North with regular meetings
- Encourage members to attend face to face meetings to improve the quality of group networking
- Engender a better understanding of interim management and its benefits to businesses
- To provide a LinkedIn group for discussion for members and potential members of InterimsNorth
To achieve these objectives we have already:
- Held over 20 networking meetings bringing together interims, providers and specialist service companies
- Created a small but growing database of interims
- Created initial marketing material about both interim management and InterimsNorth
- Launched a website in late 2013 which gives us a focal point and base to keep all resources in one central, accessible location for members.
During 2015 we held 4 networking meetings but our planned schedule for 2016 has been challenged by all 4 core team members being away on assignment much of the year so far. We are now addressing that situation and expect to announce a programme for the remainder of the year quite soon - Watch this Space!